Friday, July 30, 2010

Just a silly little thing, really....but I'm here.

 I'm here. After a year of never-ending

"It smells like Japan"'s and melancholy looks,



I'm finally here. But, of course, "Be careful what you wish for". With every gain, there comes a loss.

I've gained home, and I've lost...home.


I suppose, "Make the best of it" would be anyone's advice; advice I intend to follow. But it is, of course, difficult to say the least.

As I sit here, indulging in my aunt's homemade Pecan Tart, I miss indulging in Papa's homemade Virgin Pina Coladas.

As I sit here, watching a great Japanese game show, I miss watching whatever cable could offer.


As I sit here, holding my cousin in my arms, I miss being held.

To quote a line of lyric, "I will survive".

          
                                                                           Love always,
                                                                                    Delphi

P.S.

"
We only part to meet again.  ~John Gay

No comments:

Post a Comment